Burns Night Ceilidh at The Scottish Cafe 2019
Book now to avoid disappointment as our annual event sells out fast!
Due to high demand we have added a third night for 2019 - Thursday 24th, Friday 25th and Saturday 26th January 2019
7pm to midnight
£42.50 per person to include three courses, nip of whisky and the ceilidh
Join us for delicious traditional Scottish fayre and dance your socks off with our in house ceilidh band.
Guests are piped in where they can purchase arrival drinks at the bar.
Seating will be at shared tables to enjoy a traditional Burns supper menu.
Our locally produced haggis is piped in and addressed, taken with a wee dram.
Following supper is our traditional ceilidh by Shenanigans who are always guaranteed to get you dancing.
Findlay’s of Portobello Haggis with neeps and tatties and Uncle Roy’s mustard cream sauce
Served with Glengoyne 10yo
“The haggis was best I have ever tasted” Joanna Blythman - The Guardian
For groups or to create your own private Burns evening please email our events team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- Vegetarians and food allergies will be catered for in addition providing that we are given 24 hour notice.
- Individual likes or disliked cannot be accommodated on the night due to the high volume of guests.
- Full payment is required in order to confirm your booking. Refunds will not be given unless there are extraordinary circumstances. £42.50 per person.
- Guests will be seated at communal tables to leave as much space as possible for dancing. Guests seated on the lower level will be asked to move from their table to allow room for dancing.
- Please note that we cannot accommodate early arrivals due to the event set up. Doors will not be open until 7pm sharp.
- The venue is accessed via the Gardens entrance of the Scottish National Gallery.
- No under 18’s allowed.
- A pre order of wine for the tables will be required prior to arrival to speed up service. This is to ensure you get plenty of dancing after supper!