St Andrew's Night Ceilidh at The Scottish Cafe 2018
Following our annual sell out Burn’s Night ceilidhs we are delighted to launch our first ever St Andrew’s Night ceilidh. Join us to celebrate all things Scottish with delicious traditional Scottish fayre hosted by our whisky ambassador, then dance your socks off with our in house ceilidh band. The evening will be hosted by our Glenfiddich brand ambassador.
Thursday 29th November | 7pm to midnight
£42.50 per person to include a welcome whisky cocktail, three courses, nip of Glenfiddich 12yo whisky and ceilidh.
Seating will be at shared tables to enjoy a traditional Burns supper menu. Our locally produced haggis is piped in and addressed, taken with a wee dram.
Following supper is our traditional ceilidh by Shenanigans who are always guaranteed to get you dancing.
Artisan bread with Graham's Dairy butter
Belhaven smoked salmon with crispy capers,
crème fraîche and seaweed and cracker crumb
Findlay’s of Portobello Haggis with neeps and tatties and a
Glenfiddich 12yo whisky sauce
Served with a nip of Glenfiddich 12yr~
Traditional Cranachan with raspberries and Graham’s Dairy double cream
“The haggis was best I have ever tasted” Joanna Blythman - The Guardian
Terms & Conditions
- Vegetarians and food allergies will be catered for in addition providing that we are given 24 hour notice.
- Individual likes or disliked cannot be accommodated on the night due to the high volume of guests.
- Full payment is required in order to confirm your booking. Refunds will not be given unless there are extraordinary circumstances. £42.50 per person.
- Guests will be seated at communal tables to leave as much space as possible for dancing. Guests seated on the lower level will be asked to move from their table to allow room for dancing.
- Please note that we cannot accommodate early arrivals due to the event set up. Doors will not be open until 7pm sharp.
- The venue is accessed via the Gardens entrance of the Scottish National Gallery.
- No under 18’s allowed.
- A pre order of wine for the tables will be required prior to arrival to speed up service. This is to ensure you get plenty of dancing after supper!